Welcome

Warmest welcome to all of my visitors. Feel free to comment on anything that piques your interest. As well as to browse through the archives and of course to visit the links to other great blogs for writers.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Well

It's been a while, huh? After losing granpa like we did it's been rough, but I'm back on my feet and ready to tackle writing again. XD

Let's start with fanfiction updates...

Worst Nightmare is officially completed.

Stormy Knight Seduction is a little over half done.

My Enemy My Friend is going strong.

Against All Odds is slowly coming along. I don't get much time to work on this one lately, but I will.

Bankotsu's Sensual Education is on the back burner currently.

Small Youkai Lovers is slow going. I need to figure out a good solid plot line for this one.

Now onto the progress of my novels.

Double Trouble is being completely revised. I have the first chapter and a half finished. The plot is looking nice and solid with no holes in it.

It's two sequels are still being planned out. I have a basic plot for each of them, but can't really write anything in stone for them yet until DT is finalized.

The Caspians is being revised. I'm slowly bringing together a whole new plot for this one. One that might just end up as a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment