Welcome

Warmest welcome to all of my visitors. Feel free to comment on anything that piques your interest. As well as to browse through the archives and of course to visit the links to other great blogs for writers.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Catrina, although pretty much everyone calls me Kitty. I'm an aspiring writer who hopes to one day be published. I'm currently polishing up the manuscript for my first novel Double Trouble. I may even add some tidbits about the story in the future.

The purpose of this blog is to tell of the adventures and misadventures I experience while polishing up my first novel, as well as to express my thoughts and experiences on writing in general. I'm planning to eventually post a list of links to other sites and blogs I find extremely helpful as well. I'm going to update this pretty regularly, so feel free to check back on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment